Brightwell Navigator: An Easier Way to Navigate Pay Day
Inchcape Shipping Services (ISS) has partnered with Brightwell Payments to offer ship owners and managers a new crew payments platform, Brightwell Navigator. Brightwell Navigator provides secure, convenient, and efficient crew payment solutions for maritime companies. It complements your existing payroll software and addresses the unique needs of maritime companies and crew members trying to effectively manage funds while traveling worldwide.
- Consolidates all crew payments into one transaction or two transactions if applying the OceanPay Card service
- Distribute wages directly to crew bank accounts and (or) the OceanPay® MasterCard® Prepaid Cards
- Online client portal & crew online account
- Eliminates management of crew beneficiary bank accounts
- Provides crew greater control over pay options, including transfer currency and receiving accounts
- Shop online, get cash, or send money to Western Union with OceanPay Cards
- Works with existing payroll software
- To your crew
- Easy and immediate online fund management
- Greater privacy & control regarding personal finances
- International card payment ability through the OceanPay® Card - online, onshore, at home
- Increase personal security by eliminating cash
- To you
- Cut costs by improving operational efficiency
- Increase security to vessel and crew by going cash free
- Save time with streamlined payroll management and distribution
- Improve the overall welfare of your crew
About Brightwell Payments
Brightwell Payments offers comprehensive payment solutions for corporations and consumers. Brightwell Payments’ international maritime paycard program, OceanPay, is a proprietary, comprehensive prepaid card solution designed to mitigate the unique challenges and concerns of existing payroll processes faced by the maritime industry. The OceanPay Card program is currently offered on more than 200 ships worldwide across 60,000 crew members.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. The OceanPay Card is issued by Transact Payments Limited pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. Transact Payments Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar.
To Learn More: