Gray Mackenzie has been established in the Northern Gulf for over 100 years. In 1965, Gray Mackenzie incorporated a Kuwaiti partnership and Kuwait Maritime & Mercantile Co. K.S.C. (KMMC) was formed. Today Inchcape Shipping Services (ISS) operates within Kuwait and is known locally as KMMC.
ISS Marine Services in Kuwait, a division of Kuwait Maritime and Mercantile Company, is a leading provider of Marine Services in the State of Kuwait and offer our Customers a standardized Web-based Operational System which provides them with the most up-to-date and accurate information.
We provide Full husbandry Agency services to vessels calling Ports of Shuwaikh, Shuaiba and Mina Saud. We offer Protective Agency Services to vessels calling at Mina Abdulla, Mina Al Ahmadi and Shuaiba Petroleum Product Pier. With all services provided via a certified ISO 9001:2008 quality program, we guarantee a consistent high quality agency service.
ISS Engineering Services
ISS Engineering Services, a division of Kuwait Maritime and Mercantile Company is one of the leading suppliers of Engineering Products to Oil & Gas, Water, Waste Water, Construction and Manufacturing Industries in the Middle East & East African Markets. We represent the world’s renowned manufacturers in the field of Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical and Civil Engineering. With a team of experienced and professionally qualified Engineers, our aim is to be preferred partner of our principals and customers by demonstrating a clear understanding of their unique requirements and adding value through innovation, team work, dedication and service to achieve respect and results.
We provide comprehensive solutions for:
- Hydrocarbon & Process Industry
- Water, Sewage and Energy
- Instrumentation & Control Systems
- Civil Constructions
- Industrial Packaging & Materials Handling
- Marine Services.
Operating from major ports and airports worldwide, the ISS Ocean and Airfreight service offers value for money, maximum flexibility and consistency of service.
Our services include:
- Custom clearance & delivery
- Freight forwarding
- Warehousing & distribution.
Customs Clearance & Delivery
- Sea / Air / Land
- High Value
- Time Sensitive
- Transit to Iraq
- Free Trade Zone facilities
- Human Remains
- Live Animals
- Bayan / Baladiya services.
- Global network.
- Full Local Logistics Management
- Local customs clearance, cargo handling, intermediate storage, transportation and site services
- “In-house” expertise for the handling of heavy, out of gauge, hazardous and sensitive cargo.
- Local Assistance with procedural requirements, permits, etc. for project related cargo.
Warehousing & Distribution
- Two independent warehouses located in Shuwaikh & Free Trade Zone
- Fully operational with staff, racking, forklift & other necessary equipment
- Warehouse Management System, on-line
- Fleet of vehicles with various specialised capabilities
- Fleet management supervision with tracking and tracing.
International & Local – Packing and Removals
- Professional Packing Team
- Global network
- Door to Door service
- Secure storage facilities
- Corporate contract experience
- Comprehensive insurance cover
- Fairs & exhibitions
- Excellent reputation within the local market
- Longest established removals & shipping company in the Gulf region.
Surveyors & Adjusters
The principle activity of the Surveyors and Loss Adjusters division is the inspection of goods & ships in connection with matters which concern Insurance. Teams of qualified and experienced marine surveyors, cargo surveyors and claims processing staff have built long-lasting relationships with both local and international clients by providing professional and successful solutions upon appointment to the most complex insurance cases together with a service of the highest calibre.
- Inchcape Shipping Services are Lloyds Agents in Kuwait & Southern Iraq
- Principals include cargo underwriters, P&I associations, ship owners, ship operators, charterers and construction and engineering companies.
- Investigations on Marine pollution incidents & Damaged Vessels
- Grounding investigations, salvage & wreck removals
- Towage and off-shore marine operations
- Heavy lift operations & On-hire / Off-hire condition surveys
- Barge inspections
- Industrial plant inspections
- Forwarding insurance.
Our well established Liner division provides a full agency service for Hapag-Lloyd Container Line, covering Operations, Container Control, Documentation and Sales for import and export boxes.