Inchcape Shipping Services is a leading provider of services to the Marine Transportation Industry. ISS has an office centrally located at Woodbridge, New Jersey to service the Metropolitan New York / New Jersey area.
The port of New York / New Jersey is the largest port complex on the East Coast of North America. A variety of cargoes move through the port daily including oil, chemicals, vehicles, scrap metal, and containerized cargoes. Repair and dry dock facilities are also available.
There are three major International Airports (John F. Kennedy International Airport, LaGuardia Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport) for arranging crew changes and for sending air freight shipments to visiting vessels. Most major countries have representation in New York City for conducting consular business.
Towage for the Port of New York / New Jersey is provided by Moran Towing and McAllister Tugs.
Our experienced staff will be able to assist with any planned port calls by providing estimated port costs and relevant information with cost savings for our customers in mind. ISS experienced staff can assist with vessel needs ranging from coordinating bunker delivery and slop disposal to launch assistance. Please contact us with any inquiries that you may have for the Port of New York / New Jersey.
- APM Marine Terminals Port Elizabeth, NJ
- Maher Terminals Port Elizabeth, NJ
- Ports America Terminal Port Newark, NJ
- Global Marine Terminal Jersey City, NJ
- New York Container Terminal Staten Island, NY
- Red Hook Container Terminal Brooklyn, NY
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
- Bayonne Cruise Port
- IMTT Bayonne, NJ
- Hess Bayonne, NJ
- Hess Port Reading, NJ
- Gordon Terminal Bayonne, NJ
- Chevron Texaco Perth Amboy, NJ
- Kinder Morgan Carteret, NJ
- Kinder Morgan Perth Amboy, NJ
- Kinder Morgan Staten Island, NY
- Shell Motiva Sewaren, NJ
- Conoco Phillips Bayway Terminal Linden, NJ
- Conoco Phillips Platform Riverhead, NY
- NuStar Terminal, Linden NJ
- Hudson Tank Terminal Pt Newark, NJ
- Vico Terminal Newark, NJ
- North East Auto Terminal Jersey City, NJ
- Bayonne Auto Terminal Bayonne, NJ
- Port Authority Public Berths Port Newark, NJ
Dry Dock Facilities