Inchcape Shipping Services Dos Bocas was established in December 2008, as part of ISS’ expansion to provide full agency services throughout the Gulf Coast of Mexico.
Dos Bocas Port is located at 18° 26' 39" N 93° 12' 2" W, about five kilometres north of the town of Paraiso, in the State of Tabasco, Mexico on the southern shores of the Gulf of Mexico. It serves the States of Tabasco, Campeche, Chiapas, Veracruz, and the northern areas of Central America and accounts for 85% of Mexico’s oil production.
The port’s imports include products, equipment and machinery to support local agricultural production, much of which is exported including; bananas, mangoes, pineapple, persian lemon, papaya, orange, coffee, sugar cane, cocoa and peppers.
Puerto de Dos Bocas port contains seven specialised terminals in addition to the multi-purpose terminal. Pemex Oil has a supply terminal at the Puerto de Dos Bocas. Other terminals include the asphalt terminal, fuel supply terminal and commercial and tourist terminal. There are also two terminals in the Puerto de Dos Bocas for manufacturing and maintenance of vessels and oil platforms.
- Access channel is 2,100 metres at a depth of nine meters.
- Turning basin is 300 meters in diameter.
- It can accommodate container ships to 1000 TEUs, roll-on/roll-off vessels to 27.5 thousand tons, bulk carriers and tankers to 13 thousand tons, and carriers to 21.5 thousand tons.
- The pier is 300 meters long with alongside depth of 7.3 meters.
- Commercial vessels arrive at the Puerto de Dos Bocas through a channel approximately 2,200 metres long with a depth of ten metres.
- A secondary channel of 240 metres and depth of 7 meters, serves boat building and the repair of boats and oil platforms.
ISS Ciudad del Carmen understand our principal’s requirements and ensure quality services through our network of offices and the assistance of our renowned sub agents in areas where we are yet to establish ourselves. Our staffs are highly-experienced, professional and team-oriented and focused on our principals’ needs.
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Husbandry services
- Crew handling
- Cash to Master
- Assistance with customs formalities
- Visa formalities
- Spare parts