Inchcape Shipping Services has been active in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates for over a century and is today the leading provider of marine services in the area.
ISS Dubai is located within the city, with an operational office at Jebel Ali Port. Our 24 hour operations desk is manned by highly skilled professionals who are ready to deal with any eventuality and provide a comprehensive array of services.
- Dedicated specialised teams to handle various types of vessel calls
- Proven processes in place for submitting final D/A within 10 days of a vessel’s actual time of sailing (ATS)
- Dedicated Vessel Support Service Team with 24-hour crew desk with radio watch
- Experienced team to handle the spares and stores clearance and delivery to vessel
- Meet-and-assist service at the Dubai Airport on handling crew movements promptly and efficiently
- Expertise on handling full logistics from discharge to delivery at consignee’s sites, for bulk and project cargo
- Owns and operates a fleet of launches of various sizes.
We are well versed in all the facts of the freight forwarding industries and offer a comprehensive range of services for the following:
- Customs Clearance & Delivery
- Freight Forwarding
- Warehousing & Distribution
- International & Local – Packing and Removals.
Inchcape Shipping Services Liner Services, Dubai has a long history of providing full liner agency services to leading container lines.
Our scope of services cover commercial (sales & marketing), operational (vessel operations, equipment control – M&R), documentation (import and export), IT (cover the EDI requirements of both the principals and the port/terminal authorities), finance and in bound/out bound of Jebel Ali.
Presently, we represent the following container carriers:
- Hapag Lloyd
- Hamburg Sud
- United Africa Feeder Lines
- Laurel Navigation Lines (LNL)
- Gold Star Liner (GSL)
- Seth Shipping.
Surveyors & Loss Adjusters
The primary role of the Surveyors and Loss Adjusters division, is to provide comprehensive marine surveying, claims handling and marine consultancy expertise to the marine insurance industry and to the shipping industry as a whole.
The expertise to be found in the surveying division in Dubai consists of disciplines such as shipping law, ex-mariners both deck and engineering, marine insurance surveillance and claims handling expertise.
As Lloyd’s agent, surveyors and P&I club correspondents the division’s general experience includes inspection of the handling, stowage, carriage loading and discharge related to a wide range of cargoes with particular areas of experience.