Inchcape Shipping Services Nigeria opened its first offices in Apapa and Lagos in May 2008, closely followed by Port Harcourt. ISS Nigeria extends into neighbouring Benin and the port of Cotonou on a sub-agency agreement.
Since commencing operations, ISS Nigeria has worked for a number of high profile clients within the oil and energy industry, including BP, Agip, Addax, Exxon Mobil and Total. We also have many bulk and general cargo clients and have served various government services calls from the United States, French and Brazilian navies.
Our value added disbursements include:
- Excellent financial track record and credit rating with NPA (Nigerian Ports Authority) and NMA (Nigerian Marine Association)
- Settlement of accounts with port authorities on presentation of verified invoices
- Through continued process improvement we continually seek to further reduce DA Days
- Issuance of a ‘Provisional’ FDA upon vessel sailing based on actual volumes handled, pending issuance of final NMA / NPA Bills
- Port Operations process supported by POPDA – The ISS global port operations and financial application
- We offer a comprehensive and highly efficient, bespoke service at competitive costs
- Full management and logistic support of a ship or FPSO/FSO
- Crewing and crew administration services
- All services to support FPSO/FSO offload operations
- Consulting services to owners and operators
- And ensure that customer care is given the highest priority, with a commitment to excellence.
Our value added services include:
- Global coverage and recognised agent
- Proactive approach with high emphasis on service delivery
- Global track record with Oil Majors, Naval & other specialist customers
- Senior Expatriate Managers with extensive Nigerian and West African knowledge & experience
- Strong Nigerian middle management team highly experienced with exceptional understanding of local operating requirements
- Focused on communications with operations staff equipped with laptops and 3G cards to ensure accurate and timely information to clients from any terminal / berth
- Extensive experience on Inshore and Offshore oil and gas terminals
- Single point of contact for all clients email@example.com
- Own and operate our own motor launch - VSS1
- Manage multiple crew change per month for various owners, crew managers
- Clear and expedite numerous deliveries to vessels in port and off shore, from imported spares to vessel victuals
- Vetted listing of repairs specialists in Nigerian ports (verification of prices and services)
- Vetted listing of reputable bunker suppliers.
At ISS Nigeria, we believe that we have the correct blend of expatriate and indigenous management, knowledge and experience necessary to ensure that we can effectively meet all our clients’ requirements.