Inchcape Shipping Services commenced operating in Nigeria on 1st May 2008.
We have state of the art communications systems in Nigeria and have two fully functioning offices, the head office located in Lagos and our Branch office in Port Harcourt. We provide a variety of services to meet the growing demands of our esteemed and diversified customers.
ISS currently manages the business in Lagos with two expatriate managers and one expatriate in Port Harcourt, both with sea-going experience. Our Nigerian operations staffs are experienced and provide a high level of service to our clients.
ISS offers full husbandry agency services or protective agency services to vessels calling in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Bonny, Onne, Calabar and Warri and all off shore terminals. We guarantee a consistent high quality agency service wherever and whenever your vessels call in Nigeria.
· Experienced expatriate management living and working in Nigeria.
· Close relations with local authorities and terminal operators
· Professional, knowledgeable and experienced staff
· Excellent communications and professional turnaround of information
· Clear and concise accounting reflecting strong cost awareness
· Efficient DA turnaround
· Reduce berthing delays
· Standard operating procedures to ISO 9001:2000 standard.
· Available 24/7
· Protective Agency
· Charterers Agency
· Crude, Fuel and Gas Loadings – In and Off Shore terminals
· Ships Spares – Clearing and Delivery
· Crew Changes / Handling – Off and Inshore
· Arranging Shore Passes and Transit Visa for Crew
· Medical Assistance to Crew
· Bunker Supplies from reputable dealers – Road and Barge Delivery
· Clearing and Forwarding
· Own Jetty for Crew changes and Spares Delivery
· Ship Board Security – in port and at anchorage
· Port Harcourt – Naval Gun boat Escorts – PHC / Bonny / Onne
Crew & Logistics
ISS will soon be operating its own launch services for crew changes and small spares deliveries both in port and offshore. Launches will meet international Standards for HSSE and meet the stringent safety and operating requirements prescribed by our military and oil major clients.
ISS Nigeria uses its own vehicles for crew transport and has agreements to ensure that crew are met within the security confines of the airport and escorted to the waiting ISS staff at the arrival hall, who are attired in ISS uniforms for easy identification.
For after dark airport collections and drop off it is our SOP to use Mobile Police to accompany crew, superintendents etc to and from the airport in Lagos.
At this time due to insecurity in the Delta region, we do not recommend crew changes in Port Harcourt as we cannot guarantee their safety.
We are also able to arrange Temporary Work Permits (TWP) for crew on vessels trading in Nigerian waters for periods of up to six months, at the discretion of the Comptroller General, Immigration.
We also arrange clearance, delivery and storage for all spares for vessels trading in Nigerian waters and for spot and occasional callers.
ISS Nigeria is fast becoming the agent of choice in Nigeria and as your agent we assure you of our best attention and quality service at competitive rates.
Should you require any further information or clarification please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Port Security Information:
Lagos – MARSEC 1
Port Harcourt / Bonny / Onne / Oil and Gas Terminals – MARSEC 2