Inchcape Shipping Services UK, being a fully owned subsidiary of the ISS Group, has had a presence in the UK for more than 150 years and is today one the country’s leading independent port agency companies.
Today, ISS has its own strategically positioned UK network with the ability to provide a high quality service throughout the UK and Ireland. We serve a diverse sector of trades including: Cruise, Dry Bulk, Naval, Ro-Ro, Tanker, General and Project Cargoes.
The port of Grangemouth is situated within the Central belt of Scotland on the south bank of the River Forth, within the centre of the Scottish industrial heartland and is owned and operated by Forth Ports.
The port is served by the M9 motorway, which links it to the national motorway network and is also rail connected, with a daily rail service between the port and Glasgow for Container Traffic.
The port which began life as a single jetty at the end of the Forth and Clyde Canal has over the period of its growth, developed into Scotland’s busiest and largest tanker & container port.
- UNCTAD Port Code: GB GRG
- Latitude: 56° 02’ 12’’ N
- Longitude: 3° 41’ 04’’ W
- Global agent with a well coordinated network of offices and sub agents
- Financially secure and stable
- Local knowledge and expertise
- Local Port information/Conditions
- Suggestions on alternate competitive ports
- Quality ISO9002 registered, audited by LRQA
- Consistent and relevant reporting
- Single point of contact for multi-port business
- Stringent and prompt DA control and turnaround.