Inchcape Shipping Services is the most prominent internationally based shipping agency in the world.
The company's presence in Hong Kong, formerly known as Dodwell Carlill & Co. was founded in 1891. In 1899 the name of the company was changed to Dodwell & Co Ltd. and in 1973 the company was acquired by Inchcape plc. Thus Inchcape Shipping Hong Kong has a history of over 100 years.
· We form part of an extensive network throughout East Asia through our sister companies in Asia Pacific countries.
· We are a major agency company in Hong Kong and presently are agents for over 100 tramping/non-liner Principals engaged in bulk cargo / tanker / heavy lift / passenger carriers.
· We act as correspondents for a number of major Protection and Indemnity Clubs in the world.
· Information services – with our connections with the port of Hong Kong, we are able to provide our Principals with up-to-date details on many aspects of the port of Hong Kong and other useful information.
· Our strength is our people who are experienced, professional, dedicated, goal-oriented and who work together as a team in order to achieve optimum results for our Principals.