Inchcape Shipping Services welcomes you to the Port of Lake Charles. Lake Charles is located approximately 36 NM inland on the Calcasieu waterway. The Calcasieu Waterway is shared by the marine industry, sportsmen and recreational boaters alike. The Ship Channel has a project depth of 40 feet and a bottom width of 400 feet. The Gulf Intracoastal Waterway intersects the Ship Channel 12 miles south of the City Docks.
Our office is staffed with experienced personnel that understand the needs of our customers and are willing to work to exceed expectations. With the vast array of cargoes that move through the Port of Lake Charles, our staff is versatile in dealing with all aspects of the agency business such as:
- Local knowledge and expertise to assist with every aspect of your call.
- Local port information and the ability to offer the best possible coordination between berthing, cargo, maintenance, inspections, and departure.
- Diligent and professional service that ensures your interests are being attended to.
- Quality-conscious professional operations representatives ensure that every particular detail is communicated back in a timely manner so that the Principal can be confident their requirements are being met.
- Consistent reporting with emphasis on accuracy of information and completion of specified appointment requirements.
The Port of Lake Charles is the 11th largest port in the country and is encompassed by a variety of terminals, which move a vast array of cargoes such as crude oil, liquefied natural gas, chemicals, aggregate, bulk pet-coke, bulk agriculture, wood products and project cargoes of all types.
Port of Lake Charles Terminals:
Cameron LNG Trunkline LNG
Conoco Refinery Citgo Clifton Ridge
Citgo Refinery PPG
Westlake Styrene Alcoa Lake Charles Carbon
City Docks Bulk Terminal