Inchcape Shipping Services commenced operations in India in June 2005. Today, it has established its name in the Indian shipping industry as a leading marine services provider in India.
As part of the ISS global network, ISS India is committed to delivering a comprehensive range of quality assured marine services to it’s clients across the industry. The services and solutions we offer are tailored to the individual needs of the client, whether a fully integrated global package, the handling of a local port call or the ad hoc delivery of a single spare part.
To reach the highest standards we depend on our people, their welfare, training and expertise. We foster strong ethical values and a team spirit that rewards commitment and initiative. By committing to excellence, accountability and transparency, ISS can best serve it’s valued customers efficiently and competitively.
We have an excellent relationship at all levels with public and private sectors of the shipping industry in India which includes; Naval Authorities, Port Authorities, Government Officials, Embassies, Classification Societies, Shippers and Receivers, Tug and Pilots Associations, Stevedores, Terminal Operators, Shipyards, Repairers and Suppliers.
Benefits of ISS India
- Globally recognised agent
- Operational and financial coordination via our head office in Mumbai – one point of contact.
- Strategic location of office
- 24 x 7 Operations
- Local knowledge and expertise of experienced personnel
- Quality conscious
- Diligent and professional service
- Proactive and consistent reporting
- Stringent and prompt DA control and turnaround
- Quality service at a competitive price