Inchcape Shipping Services Greece is a wholly owned subsidiary of the ISS Group and is today one of the country’s leading port agencies.
We understand our principals' needs and ensure quality services in Greece and across the Mediterranean to a diverse sector of trades including; tanker, ro-ro, bulk, naval, cruise, general and project cargoes, through our network of owned and strategically positioned offices and with the help of our well established and reliable sub agents.
Our position helps simplify communications, reduces administrative burdens and favours cost savings.
ISS Greece is located in Piraeus and controls all of Greece’s ports and countries in the East Mediterranean area where ISS has no office, providing principals with a high quality of service including:
- Global agent with a well coordinated network of offices and sub agents
- Local knowledge and expertise of personnel
- Local port information
- Suggestions on ports
- Diligent and professional service
- Quality assured
- Consistent reporting
- Single point of contact in Piraeus for all ports in Greece and the Med:
- Central finance hub
- One D/A, one currency for all MedNet countries
- Facility for transferring money in difficult ports/countries
- Our agreements with our local partners allow us to be competitive and flexible in pricing
- Stringent and prompt D/A control and turnaround
- The business that we have from our global accounts has given us the experience, the local knowledge and competitive costs.
ISS Passenger Services
Our ISS Passenger Services Department is solely dedicated to the “cruise” and “incentive at sea product”. The ISS team is manned by professional, dynamic and creative individuals whose mission is to provide an excellence of service.
Through our extensive network of hand picked local offices across the country, we are able to offer a wide variety of services to meet our cruise principles requirements.
Operating cruise ships is a specialised business, so there’s nothing like a specialist partner to support you in port.
Our main tasks are:
- Designing new, or customising existing shore excursions to tailor to the needs of the principle cruise company
- Preparation and implementation of shore excursions
- Turnaround operations for cruise passengers
- Customising services for individual guests
- Identifying new excursion trends and implement them to our cruise principles.
- In-depth knowledge of the cruise product
- The ISS Brand name
- Due to the ISS strong market share and years of experience we are able to achieve the most competitive rates
- A synergy between the Passenger Services department and the Cruise Agency Department
- The relationship that ISS has with authorities and governmental officials related to our field
- Large circle of professional English speaking guides, Meet & Greet / Transfer Escorts, Hospitality staff.
ISS Assistance Services
ISS Assistance Services provides a series of services to its clients, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Claims Handling and Cost Containment Services
ISS Assistance Services is a claims handler of several assistance or insurance companies in order to check the claims on their behalf: medical bill reviews and containment, claims re-pricing, bills negotiation, negotiated discounts, medical audits.
Our ISS medical team will liaise with hospitals and treating doctors, to assess and monitor the case. The team ensures that all possible support is provided to every case.
Services which may be provided ISS medical assistance upon request:
Liaison with hospitals, regular medical reports, air-ambulance transfers, ground ambulance transfers, arrangements for admission to private hospital or clinics, home/hotel care, dispatch of medicines, oxygen supply, guarantee of medical expenses, repatriations on scheduled flights.
Our ISS technical team will organise roadside assistance, vehicle recovery and all kinds of assistance associated with an accident or a breakdown. ISS will also ensure that the driver enjoys all necessary assistance.
Services which may be provided by ISS technical assistance upon request:
Repair on the spot, towage to the nearest car authorized dealer, follow up of repairs, survey by professional surveyors, dispatch of spare parts, replacement of the vehicle, write-off the vehicles through customs, repatriation of the vehicle, safe storage of the vehicle.
In the case that a client or travel companion requires assistance of a personal nature, our ISS Assistance team can arrange the following services upon request:
Hotel accommodation, car rental, cash advance, flights booking, pre-paid tickets, boat tickets; train tickets, taxi transfers, gift or flower delivery, or any other additional service may be required.
For more information about ISS Medical & Assistance Services, please visit our website: www.iss-assistance.com