Inchcape Shipping Services has been active in Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates for over 40 years and is today the leading provider of Marine Management Services in the region.
Over the years Inchcape continued to grow by making strategic investments in well established companies. Saqr Port was built by “Gray Mackenzie” (one of the ISS acquired companies) and operated for 10 years, the contracted period.
Our independent operation office at Ras Al Khaimah is located within Saqr Port premises, registered with RAK Ports and takes care of all the vessel operation functions headed by the Branch Manager with a team of well experienced staff and reports to the Asst. General Manager Dubai & N. Emirates. All finance functions are handled by the head office in Dubai.
Offshore launch services:
ISS was the first agency to permanently station launches at Ras Al Khaimah in the UAE, primarily for vessels transiting the Straits of Hormuz and our owned fleet provides services to passing and anchored ships.
The rendezvous point at Inchcape buoy at 26º 10’N 55º53’E, ensures minimum deviation from service routes, saving time and costs and providing additional flexibility to owners. For example, a repair squad can be embarked inbound to the Gulf of Fujairah and be disembarked off Ras Al Khaimah, following the transit through the Straits of Hormuz.
Vessel Agency Services:
Inchcape Shipping Services now handles in excess of 250 full agency port calls in Mina Saqr annually for loading or discharging involving crew changes, cash to master deliveries and spares, charts, documents deliveries.
Our office is manned by a team of professionals operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, providing the following array of quality services at competitive prices:
Services offered by Inchcape Shipping Services Ras Al Khaimah:
- Inward and outward Vessel’s Immigration and Customs clearances.
- Customs clearance for Cargo
- Connecting stores, spares and mail to passing vessels via dedicated Inchcape launches
- Crew changes in-port and offshore
- Crew transit facility
- Cash to Master
- Clearing and forwarding, warehousing and transportation of vessel spares
- Transfer of oil & class inspectors to / from ship
- Medical assistance
- Liaison with repair and survey companies
- Arranging compass adjustment
- Supervisory / Protective / Charterer Agency
- Procurement of various ship supplies
- Hotel accommodation, including short lease fully furnished apartments
- Fresh water
- Bunker supply coordination
- Lloyds and P&I correspondents
- Tally and cargo supervision
- Heavy lift operations, transportation of project, break bulk and bulk cargo
- Specialist in load out of coated marine pipes
- Ground transport
- Arrangement of aerial photography of the vessel.