Established in 1992, ISS China employs in excess of 30 staff, who are managed through our head office in Shanghai with port representation in Dalian, Tianjin (Xingang), Qingdao, Shanghai and Huangpu (Guangzhou), from which we cover our principals' requirements in all PR China Ports.
Today, ISS China is the largest international agent in China by volume of vessels handled that gives us the capability to provide substantial costs savings initiatives.
ISS Shanghai provides our principal with a single point of contact for both operational and financial matters pertaining to vessels calling at all Chinese ports.
ISS China – Shanghai
- Possess license to self board in Shanghai port
- Strong as General Agent (Full Agency)
- Active as Protective Agent
- Port Captain and Supercargo
- Bi-lingual Staff – Russian, Japanese, English
- North East China – Dalian
- North China – Xingang and Qingdao
- East China – Taicang and Zhangjiagang
- South China – Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai
We provide an excellent service where our personnel are conscious of operational costs, utilising our local knowledge to ensure efficient vessel turnaround to our principals' benefit whilst upholding the highest level of integrity.