Marine Surveyors & Loss Adjusters
The principal activity of Inchcape Shipping Services (ISS) Surveyors and Loss Adjusters division is the inspection of goods and ships in connection with matters which concern insurance.
ISS Surveyors and Loss Adjusters are committed to factual and expert reporting, through the unique skills and capabilities of our staff, surveyors and claims executives, supported by industry leading corporate compliance measures and best industry practice.
We have an excellent standing within the local markets in which we operate and our offices in the UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait have been recognised for this with their appointment as Lloyds Agents in these locations.
Our staff comprise of both Master Mariners and Marine Engineers who have years of experience in the inspection of ships, their machinery and cargoes. No matter what the inspection requirements are, we always have the right surveyor to do the job at hand with confidence and with success.
The scope of our inspection services include:
- Specialist Projects
- Project Cargo Inspections
- Pleasure Craft & Superyachts Projects
- Cargo, Hull and Machinery
- Ship Surveys
- Tug & Barge
- Cargoes in Reefer Containers
- P&I Clubs & Cargo Insurance Claims
Our attention to detail, signature continuous real time reporting, ability to provide flexible services in line with client requirements and competitive rates have made us the service provider of choice.
We seek to enhance our Principals value proposition by:
- Reducing the time taken to process claims with our trained and certified claims and recovery staff
- Reducing cargo transport costs and damage claims through our experienced marine consultants and corporate network
- Providing flexible, efficient solutions and advice to clients who are unfamiliar with the region
- Maintaining clear and constant communication, keeping our clients reassured and updated with the latest information available and single point contact solutions
- Providing multi-solution support through the use of our corporate divisions network
- Ensuring industry-leading Ethics and Corporate Compliance, HSSE and Quality Management Standards
If you would like to make an enquiry or require any further information, please see the following options:.